Slow cooking recipes are perfect for weekends. Isn’t it? It is a way to enjoy a great taste in a meal and requires short preparation time. There are many ways to slow cook food, for example, bake in a casserole in the oven, simmer it in a stockpot or use a pressure cooker or electronic slow cooker.
4. Massaman Lamb shanks– who doesn’t love lamb, chicken and beef when it comes to non-veg right. What if all comes in one recipe, great. isn’t it? This recipe is made up of lamb and it is great with chicken or beef gravy.
5. Chinese Honey Roasted Chicken– Chicken and honey. Are you thinking what a weird combination? If yes, then you are wrong. The aroma of garlic, honey and ginger will waft through the house when you start preparing this delicious dish.
2. Asian somen noodle salad with eggplant, sugar snap peas and lime dressing –Fresh shiitake mushrooms, Chargrilled eggplant, and crunchy sugar snaps add body and balance to this healthy somen noodle Japanese salad.
3. Tofu and long bean stir-fry – Stir-fry golden-fried tofu with green beans and sticky soy sauce for an Indonesian dish that’s packed with vitamins and fibre.
4. Vegetarian Thai red curry –Serve this vegetable curry with steamed jasmine rice for a satisfying dinner that can be ready in 30 minutes.
5. Crispy vegetable and noodle pancake –This easy Japanese okonomiyaki is packed with udon noodles and crunchy vegetables.
6. Stir-fried mixed vegetables– Look for vegan oyster sauce, made from shiitake mushrooms, to make this colourful Indonesian stir-fry ideal for vegetarians.
7. Vegetable massaman curry – Thai vegetable massaman curry soaks up all of the massaman flavours. Instead of fish sauce, use soy for a vegetarian version.
Usually what comes to your mind when you hear pancakes? Chocolate sauce? Sweet? Pancakes do not always to be sweet! Here are 5 easy Pancake Recipes which takes only few min to prepare.
Green Onion pancake (Pajeon) – Green onions not only add a distinct flavour to dish but also they make it colourful. You can get creative while making pajeon (green onion pancake) by experimenting with the other ingredients like salmon, shallots, crabs and bell peppers.
4. Green Chilli pepper pancake (Gochujeon) – During winter, this pancake can get your body temperatures up and soaring. Green chilli peppers, onions and fish sauce what more can you ask for in a pancakes? This crispy pancake is perfect for breakfast.
5. Tuna Pancake (Chamchijeon) – Tuna in a pancake. Sounds good. Isn’t it? Get some tuna, garlic, onions, salt, sesame oil, black pepper, flour and egg. This is not only easy to prepare but also healthy.