Thai cuisine is one of the most popular cuisines in all over the world because of its amazing taste and numerous health benefits. And it is very important to balance the ingredient to get the authentic taste. Fresh ingredients, such as herbs, vegetables and chillies can differ depending on how fresh they are and where they grown, how they are packed for transit and stored.
It is so amazing when delicious food contains lots of health benefits. Isn’t it? Thai beef salad is one among those kinds of dishes.
This delicious recipe is so simple to cook and contains only a few healthy ingredients.
Beef– Beef is a good source of Vitamin B6 and B12. You can control the amount of fat by trimming the beef.
Cucumber – Cucumber contains water and fiber in it. So it fights against heat to keeps you hydrated.
Lettuce– It contains Vitamin C which prevent oxidation of cholesterol.
Cherry Tomatoes– It is one of the richest sources of vitamin C which keeps the immune system healthy and it also works as an antioxidant nothing but cell reinforcement.
Squid Fish Sauce – It has rich vitamin Bw which helps ease a migraine headache.
Lime juice– Lime juice helps prevent the formation of kidney stones.
If you’re a tourist in australia or you if lover of asian food, then here are the restaurant in australia which you must visit.
1. Ms Gs
Dan Hong the executive chef of Ms G’s started his career at an vietnamese restaurant. At Ms Gs one can experience delicious Vietnamese, Taiwanese and Korean food. It’s one the crowdies restaurant only because of its taste.
Rush Time: 8PM
2. MR WONG
If you love to eat Chinese food and you if you are confused to select one of out so many different asian chinese restaurant, then MR WONG is the best choice one can make to have mouthwatering chinese cuisine. The restaurant also has late night dinner facility.
Rush Time: 8PM
3. SPICE TEMPLE
If you are on a Honeymoon in sydney or If you are looking to impression your would be with a romantic ambience and delicious chinese food then you should visit this restaurant. Enter the restaurant through neon-lit door, just underneath Rockpool Restaurant, down the winding staircase and you’ll enter this sexy restaurant and bar.
Combat the morning madness with these 8 handy kitchen tips and tricks. They will not only saveyour time, but you’ll wonder why you never thought of this before! I love experimenting in the kitchen, and I’m always looking for clever hacks to save my time. Check them out:
1. How to Peel Garlic Easily: Microwave garlic for about 30 seconds. The outer skin will turn brown and crisp, and can be easily shed. No more messy, sticky hands! Use it in to make a Cantonese Soy Garlic or a spicy chilli garlic sauce.
2. How to extract juice from limes and lemon easily: Simply roll them on the cabinet, or why not just microwave them? This will break the structure and will help you extract maximum juices!
3. How to get rid of pesky fruit flies: Add some vinegar to water and rinse your fruits and veggies in it. The strong aroma will keep fruit flies at bay!
4. How to grill your fish well: Place the fish on top of lemons to infuse the fish. This will also stop it from sticking to the grill.
5. How to grate ginger easily: Store ginger in the freezer! It grates so much more eaily and lasts way longer.
6. How to store mushrooms the right way: Use a paper bag and not a plastic one to ensure mushrooms last for a longer time. If the variety of mushooms confuse you, here’s a wonderful guide to knowing your mushrooms right.
7. How to prevent sugar from hardening: Throw in an orange peel into the sugar, and seal with an airtight container. It will restore the moisture!
8. How to make your food less fatty: Skim out the excess fat by throwing in some ice (wrapped in towel). It will help solidify the fat and skim it!
Do you have any kitchen hacks you find handy? Share these useful tips with a friend in need!
Thai cuisine doesn’t need any introduction. The exotic flavours and fragrances make Thai food best among Asian Foods. Several Thai dishes, such as Thai red curry duck, massaman beef curry are contained some incredible health benefits due to the ingredients used. For example, turmeric – a powerful source of anti-oxidant, coriander – helps digestive problems, chillies – fresh chillies helps maintain glucose levels in the body and keeps the heart healthy, lemongrass – it has the antioxidant property which helps to prevent fever and headache, coconut milk – it contains fat which human body requires. etc. Totally these ingredients help in the fight against disease and contain immune boosting power. And when we mixed all together, it gives a unforgotable sweet sour and spicy flavour.
1.Mouth watering Thai desserts – There are many types of Thai desserts, and they use many types of flour. Thai desserts are incredible in taste and use a variety of fruits in it.
Here are top 5 Thai desserts.
2. Thai curry – Who doesn’t like Thai curry? There are numerous Thai curry dishes from non-spicy to very spicy. When we hear the word ‘Thai curry’, the very first thing comes to mind is an extremely spicy food. For some extent, this isn’t true, because kaeng jued, a famous Thai curry usually refers to non-spicy soup dishes. These differ in degree of spiciness. some are very spicy and some are mild.
3. Thai Street Food – A top 5 list of dishes that are even better to buy from street vendors than from restaurants is offered. Isn’t it? Here are top 5 Thai street foods.
Pad Thai – rice noodle with egg.
Larb – meat with chopped chillies, onions and coriander.
som tum – spicy green papaya salad with peanuts and tomatoes.
satay – pork or chicken grilled on a stick and served with sauce.
Khao tom – it is a rice soup with some meat and vegetables.
Thai cuisine is one of the most famous Asian cuisine all around the world because of the incredible health benefits, taste and a great mixture of diverse tastes such as hot, spicy, sweet, sour, creamy and salty. The essence of Thai food is all about the balance of ingredients. It is known that many of the fresh vegetables, spices and herbs used in Thai cooking.
Here are the top 5 Thai salads, simple and easy to cook and contains a lots of health benefits.
1.Thai Grilled Beef Salad– Thai grilled beef salad is one of the most famous salads in Thai cuisine. Beef is a good source of B vitamins. By trimming beef, we can control the amount of fat in it.
2. Crispy Thai Salmon Salad – This salad is the best when it comes to crispy salads. It’s a perfect for mid week family dinner.
3. Southern Thai Salad– Are you in the mood for Thai recipe? Still no time for cook? Then this salad is the best. It’s very simple and easy to prepare and contains lots of health benefits in it.
5. Thai Prawn Salad – It’s hard to believe that just 4 simple ingredients can create such a awesome Salad. Isn’t it? Thai prawn salad is very easy to cook and it is eaten as one of the main dishes in Thai cuisine.
Healthy foodswhich are having more proteins and vitamins, doing immense role in get healthy hair. Most part of hair is made of protein, so you have to ensure that your food is having enough protein. If your food is not having good amount of protein, your hair is likely to become dry, weak and brittle. It may cause for hair fall. You can make your hair as strong and healthy by eating the right foods.
Foods which are having Vitamin C that helps to keep you hair strong and rich in color.
Foods which are having Potassium that helps to keep scalp healthy and helps prevent hair loss.
Foods which are having Irons that helps to keep your hair follicles healthy and scalp oils circulating.
Foods which are having Zinc that helps to grow your hair and repairing damaged hair.
Dried Watermelon Seeds
Foods which are having Vitamin A that helps to cell growth and healthy sebum in the scalp.
Foods which are having Biotins that helps to strengthen hair and prevent from breakage.
Slow cooking recipes are perfect for weekends. Isn’t it? It is a way to enjoy a great taste in a meal and requires short preparation time. There are many ways to slow cook food, for example, bake in a casserole in the oven, simmer it in a stockpot or use a pressure cooker or electronic slow cooker.
4. Massaman Lamb shanks– who doesn’t love lamb, chicken and beef when it comes to non-veg right. What if all comes in one recipe, great. isn’t it? This recipe is made up of lamb and it is great with chicken or beef gravy.
5. Chinese Honey Roasted Chicken– Chicken and honey. Are you thinking what a weird combination? If yes, then you are wrong. The aroma of garlic, honey and ginger will waft through the house when you start preparing this delicious dish.
2. Asian somen noodle salad with eggplant, sugar snap peas and lime dressing –Fresh shiitake mushrooms, Chargrilled eggplant, and crunchy sugar snaps add body and balance to this healthy somen noodle Japanese salad.
3. Tofu and long bean stir-fry – Stir-fry golden-fried tofu with green beans and sticky soy sauce for an Indonesian dish that’s packed with vitamins and fibre.
4. Vegetarian Thai red curry –Serve this vegetable curry with steamed jasmine rice for a satisfying dinner that can be ready in 30 minutes.
5. Crispy vegetable and noodle pancake –This easy Japanese okonomiyaki is packed with udon noodles and crunchy vegetables.
6. Stir-fried mixed vegetables– Look for vegan oyster sauce, made from shiitake mushrooms, to make this colourful Indonesian stir-fry ideal for vegetarians.
7. Vegetable massaman curry – Thai vegetable massaman curry soaks up all of the massaman flavours. Instead of fish sauce, use soy for a vegetarian version.
Bibimbaps festival is an exciting food festival in Korea. It is one of the most recognizable local foods in Korea. Here are 10 best bibimbaps in Australia.
1. Seoul Soul, Melbourne
With branches in the hip Melbourne suburbs of Richmond and Northcote, Seoul Soul offers authentic Korean cuisine in sleek, contemporary surrounds. Available for lunch or dinner, the bibimbap comes with a choice of six toppings, including vegetables, avocado, spicy pork, marinated beef, chicken or kimchi.
2. Bibimbap Food Truck, Melbourne
A fresh face on the Melbourne food truck scene, Courtney Kim’s Bibimbap caravan recently set up shop at Welcome to Thornbury. From this cute retro van, order bibimbap topped with bulgogi beef, teriyaki chicken or organic tofu, your choice of chilli-garlic or lemon-soy sauce, and five virtuous vegetables.
3. Moon Park, Sydney
For a modern take on bibimbap, make a beeline for Moon Park in the Sydney suburb of Redfern. Here, this polished example might come crowned with slices of raw scallop, barley, peas and baek (white) kimchi. It also forms part of the banquet menu, a multi-course feast that is perfect if you’re dining with a group.
This no-frills café Bibim, to Mix in Sydney’s Darlinghurst does a roaring trade in lunchtime bibimbap. Take your pick of soy beef, tofu, chilli pork or spicy chicken, served with six vegetables and a bowl of soup on the side. It’s worth upgrading to the free-range egg (+$1) and serving in a dolsot (+$3) a cast-iron pan that gives the rice a toasty crunch.
5. Mandoo, Adelaide
A cheap and cheerful diner in Adelaide, Mandoo serves just three main menu items: mandoo dumplings, DIY hotpot, and colourful bowls of bibimbap. The latter is a wholesome, satisfying assembly of thinly sliced beef, sesame, omelette and raw and pickled vegetables, including bean shoots and seaweed.
6. Madtongsan, Brisbane
For an authentic taste of Korea in Queensland, pay a visit to Madtongsan, at three no-fuss locations across Brisbane. The standout bibimbap here is the Dol Sot Bi Bim Bap, a steamy assortment or marinated beef, raw egg yolk, gochujang chilli sauce and seasoned vegetables, served in a scorching hot-stone pot.
7. Seoul Food, Darwin
Hot-stone bowls are also the secret to Seoul Food’s delicious Bibimpap. At this clean and bright eatery in Darwin, the steamy rice bowls come with beef, chicken, prawn or vegetables, plus spicy radish, sesame spinach and a golden egg yolk. Thanks to the heat of the dish, they continue to cook at the table, giving your rice a crunchy crust.
If you’re after a healthy Asian lunch on the run, then look no further than Mint Fast Fresh Food in Hobart. Dishes change daily, so call ahead to see if the spicy chicken or bulgogi beef bibimbap is available on the specials menu, a steal at just $10 a pop.
9. Kimchi House, Gold Coast
On Surfers Paradise, get your bibimbap fix at Kimchi House. Here, your bowl of goodness comes topped with a fried egg, bean sprouts cucumber, cabbage and salad greens, plus marinated beef, kimchi pork, or even eel if you’re feeling adventurous!
10. Your home
Yep, that’s right – if you have a bibimbap craving, why not have a go at making it yourself at home? You’ll find an easy Bibimbap recipe on Asian Inspirations, along with plenty of other authentic Korean dishes.
Fishball soup – Chinese love fish, even if it is not deep fried. Try this delicious Chinese soup will fill you up with warmth during winter!
Mushroom Soup – It is difficult to refuse delicious mushroom soup. Isn’t it? There is nothing better than this during winter night.
3. Meatball Soup – Meatball soup has full of fiber and protein. This aromatic Chinese soup is the best way to end the day.
4. Chinese Dumpling Soup – Add a spring of fresh coriander, the slightest splash of soy sauce and a handful of smashed ginger to make nutritious Chinese dumpling soup. See more at : https://asianinspirations.com.au/in-the-kitchen/healthy-chinese-soups-you-should-try/